ConsoleUnloaded
Log in or Register to remove ads, get exclusive member-only content, use the live community chat box, post on the forums, become a part of the community, and much more! It's free, safe, and will only take a minute!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ConsoleUnloaded
Log in or Register to remove ads, get exclusive member-only content, use the live community chat box, post on the forums, become a part of the community, and much more! It's free, safe, and will only take a minute!
ConsoleUnloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Access the Forums via Smartphone / Tablet!

Go down

Access the Forums via Smartphone / Tablet! Empty Access the Forums via Smartphone / Tablet!

Post  Noah Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:01 pm

Forumotion has made forums that they're hosting available to view on smartphones and tablets. Take note I said view though. Correct. You will be able to view the forums on your smartphone or tablet, however, you will not be able to log on, post, or view any other page than the forum boards. It is still in beta and I don't really have control over it, our host does. I guess it's just a nice little perk. Anyways, enjoy.
Noah
Noah
Website Owner
Website Owner

Credits : 4153

https://consolegamingcenter.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down