ConsoleUnloaded
Log in or Register to remove ads, get exclusive member-only content, use the live community chat box, post on the forums, become a part of the community, and much more! It's free, safe, and will only take a minute!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ConsoleUnloaded
Log in or Register to remove ads, get exclusive member-only content, use the live community chat box, post on the forums, become a part of the community, and much more! It's free, safe, and will only take a minute!
ConsoleUnloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite FPS Games

3 posters

Go down

Favorite FPS Games Empty Favorite FPS Games

Post  Prometheus Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:24 pm

Good day Comrades! I'm Prometheus the Magnificent. So to start this, what's your favorite FPS games? Eventually we may get around to setting up other sections for games (ex. tips and tricks/ individual genre). So since I automatically know everyone is basically going to say Call of Duty, what's your favorite CoD game of all time? What's your favorite game mode? What is your play-style like? Looking forward to chatting with you all, ~Prometheus

Last edited by Prometheus on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prometheus
Prometheus
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Credits : 4116

Back to top Go down

Favorite FPS Games Empty Re: Favorite FPS Games

Post  RikaPSO Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:09 am

Prometheus wrote:Good day Comrades! I'm Prometheus the Magnificent, so far the only admin besides the owner. So to start this, what's your favorite FPS games? Eventually we may get around to setting up other sections for games (ex. tips and tricks/ individual genre). So since I automatically know everyone is basically going to say Call of Duty, what's your favorite CoD game of all time? What's your favorite game mode? What is your play-style like? Looking forward to chatting with you all, ~Prometheus

My favorite is Halo. My favorite game mode in it is Team slayer. My play style is being bad, lmao.
RikaPSO
RikaPSO
Founder
Founder

Credits : 4123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanquinar Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:39 pm

Counter-Strike (not Condition-Zero) and the Unreal Tournament series
. The classics always seem to be the best. The new ones are very good as well.
No one saying CoD is a good thing.
Edit: How did i forget the Half-Life series?
Sanquinar
Sanquinar
Administrator
Administrator

Credits : 4115

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum